Metro Group has announced changes to Galeria Kaufhof’’s management team. The changes are effective 1st October 2014.
- CEO: Olivier Van den Bossche was appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Galeria Kaufhof.
- Chairman: Lovro Mandac has been appointed as new Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Galeria Kaufhof.
- Procurement: Edo Beukema becomes new head of procurement, replacing Volker Schlinge who moves to Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Rami Al Assouad, currently Chief Buying Officer at Galeria INNO, becomes Spokesman of the Management Board of the Belgian department store subsidiary.
- Thomas Storck, the current Head of Procurement, will be appointed as Chief Solution Officer and Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Metro Cash & Carry where he will manage conversion of the wholesale business into the digital retail.
- Ulrich Köster, Chief HR Officer (CHRO) and Labour Relations Director, will assume new duties within Metro Group starting form 1 January 2015 and will leave the Management Board of Galeria Kaufhof.
Source: Metro Group