Tesco announced exit of two more board members, Jonathan Lloyd, Company Secretary, and Ken Hanna, Audit Committee Chairman & Non-Executive Director, from their positions.
- Lloyd, who is also Company Secretary of Tesco Bank, resigned in September 2014 and is expected to exit by March 2015 after his notice period. He was Company Secretary since December 2006.
- He will take a senior role in another company next year.
- Hanna is expected to step aside after his six-year tenure completion later in 2014.
- His future role with the retailer is not confirmed yet.
- Both the departures are not linked to the GBP 250 million profits overstatement.